I want to take the opportunity to inform you of my disappointment of my service. I have 2 unlimited plans that are not satisfactory to me for the services that are provided to me. On every visit to the FM1960 location, I find myself asking for a damp towel to clean my console, dust off me radio, and wipe my leather seats of ketchup stains or makeup smears which only takes a wet towel or something damp to remove. There is one (tall, African American) gentleman that is always helpful with a smile to adhere in a professional manner which I appreciate. However, the other crew members always seem to get upset or respond as if I'm being picky or causing a problem when asking them to clean the noticed areas. They crew also never wipe or pay any attention to the inside door handles or floor mats that should be at least wiped as well.

On several occasions, I have also witness other customers complain about the lack of attention to certain areas of their vehicles that are constantly missed or ignored and the crew (especially the females) responds with the same negative looks and laughs amongst each other as if the customers is unappreciative. THIS MUST STOP! I drive 13.47 miles21.68 kilometers "” Time: 22 mins from home and work to the Bubbles on FM1960 & Veterans Memorial for service at Bubbles and pass up many other vehicle detailing locations which offers a cheaper rates, better cleaning services and better customer service.

Continuously, I say to myself that I will just cancel my service but always forget about it due to my busy schedule until I'm billed and/or need my vehicles detailed, which is my fault for what I consider wasted money and time.

Regards,

Monthrae Sampson

Had an Experience with Bubbles Carwash?

Comments